- FAU Division of Research
- Florida Philanthropic Network
- Foundation Directory Online
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Federal Research Development
- Sponsored Programs
- FAU’s Institutional Office of Effectiveness and Analysis
- FAU’s Research Development Resources
- FAU’s Photo Vault
- Creative Services and FAU logos
What to look for in 990-PF
Open the most recent 990-PF and look at the following:
- Giving patterns in recipients and amounts granted (the grantee list is often located near the end of the return).
- The Trustee list. Are there any known relationships?
- Take note of the correct address and contact information
- if your project is not a close fit, do not apply. Look for another funder.
Template File Downloads
Attachments for Faculty/Staff