How We Can Help
The Office of Foundation Relations at Florida Atlantic University (FAU) is part of the Florida Atlantic University Foundation (FAUF), a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that operates under the auspices of the Division of Institutional Advancement. The Office of Foundation Relations staff members work with prospective private foundations and their respective board members and program officers to secure funds for programs, scholarships, research and other University initiatives.
The staff, in collaboration with the Division of Research and the Research Development office, can help faculty find resources to advance their work and build meaningful partnerships with philanthropic foundations. We work with all the schools, colleges and units across campus and can be champions for the innovative work of the entire FAU community in conversations with foundation representatives. The Office of Foundation Relations can help you:
- Identify potential foundations to fund your project or initiative
- Refine and focus ideas to shape a stronger approach to secure grants and gifts
- Prepare proposals and provide details including giving history
- Review proposals before final submission; all grant proposals must be approved through the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) and gift proposals will go through the FAUF
- Leverage relationships that FAU volunteers, alumni and board members have with foundations
- Bring together faculty members to work collaboratively on funding requests
Meet the Team
- Who's a 'Good Boy?' Astro, FAU's Smart Robodog That's Who
- FAU, USDA Partner to Boost Domestic Production of Farm-raised Fish
- Sleep Interrupted: What's Keeping Us Up at Night?
- Parents' Mental Illness and Suicide Risk in Adults with Tinnitus
- Accidental Infant Deaths in Bed Tripled from 1999 to 2016 in the U.S.
- FAU's Charles Yang Honored for Article Analyzing Medicare Advantage
- Nationwide Study on Teen 'Sexting' Has Good News, Bad News
- FAU Pine Jog Selected as 2019 ULIEA Grand Prize Winner
- FAU Medicine, Florida Blue Team Up to Offer Free Wellness Programs
- Hispanics' Consumer Confidence Drops for Second Straight Quarter
- Research Park at Florida Atlantic University® to Celebrate 2019 Awards
- FAU Receives $1 Million from Rubin and Cindy Gruber
- Gregg B. Fields Named Executive Director of FAU's I-HEALTH