How We Can Help
The Office of Foundation Relations at Florida Atlantic University (FAU) is part of the Florida Atlantic University Foundation (FAUF), a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that operates under the auspices of the Division of Institutional Advancement. The Office of Foundation Relations staff members work with prospective private foundations and their respective board members and program officers to secure funds for programs, scholarships, research and other University initiatives.
The staff, in collaboration with the Division of Research and the Research Development office, can help faculty find resources to advance their work and build meaningful partnerships with philanthropic foundations. We work with all the schools, colleges and units across campus and can be champions for the innovative work of the entire FAU community in conversations with foundation representatives. The Office of Foundation Relations can help you:
- Identify potential foundations to fund your project or initiative
- Refine and focus ideas to shape a stronger approach to secure grants and gifts
- Prepare proposals and provide details including giving history
- Review proposals before final submission; all grant proposals must be approved through the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) and gift proposals will go through the FAUF
- Leverage relationships that FAU volunteers, alumni and board members have with foundations
- Bring together faculty members to work collaboratively on funding requests
Meet the Team
- Born to Run: Just Not on Cocaine
- Florida's First NSF-funded AI and Deep Learning Laboratory
- Study First to Examine Osteoarthritis and Risk of Death
- Who's Tougher? Baby Sharks or Daddy Sharks?
- FAU Awarded More than $1.1 Million for Alzheimer's Research
- 'Eavesdropping' on Groupers' Mating Calls Key to Survival
- Type of Exercise Halts Cognitive Decline in Obese People
- Hispanics' Consumer Confidence is Strong Going into 2019
- FAU Schmidt College of Medicine Honors Donors at Ceremony
- FAU to Serve on Specialized Agency of the United Nations
- FAU Launches MaryLynn Magar Fellowship at MPFI
- FAU and Max Planck Launch First-Of-Its-Kind Academy
- Diplomacy Team Wins National Title at Model U.N.