Kristina (Kris) Gregg, CFRE
Kris Gregg joined the FAU Foundation team in February of 2018 to give donors the tools and information they need to thoughtfully plan their legacy and achieve their philanthropic goals both now and in the future. She is passionate about gift planning and about what the gift planning process can do for those with an aspiration to build hope and a future. Gregg believes the greatest joys we can experience in this lifetime are in giving and finding ways to help others that align with our personal passions and purpose.
- Gregg brings more than twenty years of high-performing development and gift planning experience in university and healthcare settings to her current role.
- As a former public school educator in Washington and Florida, she is passionate about the role education plays in building a more secure, innovative, artistic, and abundant future for all members of our modern society.
- Washington State University: B.A., Summa Cum Laude
- Seattle Pacific University: Graduate Certifications in Orff and Kodály Instruction
- CFRE International: Certified Fund Raising Executive