Please Help Us Make an Environmental Difference
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Center for Environmental Studies (CES) research, education, and community engagement projects addressing coastal resilience and sea-level rise issues in southern Florida. Your tax deductible donation will help make a lasting contribution in southern Florida through our coastal resilience initiatives outlined below.
We welcome your support for our projects that are most meaningful to you. You can indicate the amount of sponsorship for specific projects, or general, where your donation will be used where it is needed most.
- Undergraduate or graduate student semester assistantships
- Florida Climate Resilience Survey research project polling waves and related student researcher support
- Development of online educational resources to share with the community
- Community engagement events, such as King Tide tours for decision makers and the Broward Youth Climate Summit participation
- Research, social media, and editorial support for theinvadingsea.com
Please be sure to provide your email below. We would like to add you to our monthly newsletter distribution, so you can learn about all of CES exciting programs!
On behalf of CES team and student researchers,
we appreciate your support!