Building Partnerships that Advance Faculty and Program Initiatives
Our office works with prospective private corporations, foundations, and their respective board members and program officers to secure funds for programs, scholarships, research, and other important FAU initiatives.
We collaborate with the Division of Research and the Research Development office to help faculty secure resources to advance their work and build meaningful partnerships with philanthropic foundations. We partner with all FAU schools, colleges, and units across campus to champion our innovative work with foundation representatives.
How can we help you?
The Office of Foundation Relations is here to cultivate resources that contribute to reaching your goals. Our services:
- Identify potential foundations to fund your project or initiative
- Refine and focus ideas to shape a strong approach to secure grants and gifts
- Prepare proposals and provide details including giving history
- Review proposals before final submission
- Leverage relationships FAU volunteers, alumni, and board members hold with foundations
- Bring together faculty members to work collaboratively on funding requests
All grant proposals must be approved through the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP), and gift proposals will go through the FAU Foundation.