Solange Charles-Montanez joined Florida Atlantic University ‘s Advancement Services team in July of 2023. In her role as Associate Director of Advancement Services, Information and Strategic Analytics, Dr. Charles provides day to day management, oversight, and analysis of the foundation’s database technology needs and other operating tools. Dr. Charles is an experience professional with tenure in database management – Raiser’s Edge, Raiser’s Edge NXT, Blackbaud CRM; document management – OnBase Document Management, Papersave OCR; and analytics – Power BI.
- Prior to arriving at FAU, Dr. Charles spent 3 years with Miami Dade College MDC WORKS Career Studio, most recently as the Workforce Services Manager, and with the college’s Social Sciences Department, most recently as an adjunct lecturer.
- Dr. Charles’s experience also includes time with the University of Miami Development and Alumni Resources as the Director of Gift Acceptance and Associate Director of Development Services, The Lord’s Place as the Director of Advancement, the Florida State University Foundation as the Gift Processing Specialist and Production Coordinator, and Florida A&M University – Center for Disability Access and Resources, as the Office Manager.
- Florida A&M University: Bachelor of Science, Economics and Business Administration, Master of Applied Social Science
- Florida International University: Master of International Business
- St. Thomas University: Doctorate in Education