In her role as Executive Director of Advancement Services, Mary oversees the department’s staff and is responsible for the success of the day-to-day operations of the department including gift processing, database administration, prospect research, prospect management and reporting.
- Prior to arriving at FAU, Mary spent 6 years with SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Foundation, most recently as the Development Services Manager.
- Mary’s experience also includes time with the Broward College Foundation as the Director of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving, the YMCA of South Palm Beach County as the Associate Director of Development.
- Formerly, Mary served as the Assistant Director of Annual Giving at Rider University and Development Event Specialist for Princeton University.
- Rider University: Master of Arts
- Georgian Court University: Bachelor of Arts