Jennifer joined the Division of Institutional Advancement in October 2022 as the Assistant Vice President. In her role, she focuses on cultivating principal gifts and stewarding FAU’s highest level supporters. Jennifer is instrumental in developing strategy to help Institutional Advancement achieve its fundraising goals under Transcend Tomorrow: The campaign for Florida Atlantic University. This is Jennifer’s second tenure in the division. Previously, she served for eight years in a similar role.
- With more than 30 years of advancement experience in both private and public institutions, Jennifer most recently served as the Sr. Director of Development & Alumni Relations for the College of Engineering at Penn State University. Engineering is the largest academic unit at Penn State and during her tenure, she led the engineering development team’s effort and raised $248 million for the college as part of the university’s $2.2 billion comprehensive campaign.
- Prior to that, Jennifer served as Vice President for Institutional Advancement at Mount Aloysius College in Cresson, Pennsylvania, where she was responsible for planning and implementing the College’s fundraising strategy, including annual and campaign support, government and foundation funding, and engagement of alumni and the community.
- In addition, Jennifer previously held roles as the assistant vice president for university advancement at Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida, and as associate director of individual gifts and gift planning at the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York.
- Jennifer is a Certified Fund-Raising Executive and serves as board member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals, Allegheny Mountains Chapter, as well as the Council for Advancement and Support of Education, the American Association of University Women, and the Association of Institutional Advancement & Development Professionals.
- Marist College: Bachelor of Arts degree
- Crehan Commercial College: Honors Certificate