In this role, Angie develops proposals, concept papers, reports and stories that support principal gifts as well as other advancement communication initiatives to enhance University fundraising.
- Angie is a seasoned writer with more than a decade of experience writing for non-profits and foundations.
- As founder of The Connection Public Relations, she has guided media, communications and marketing for businesses in the fields of finance, law, insurance, entertainment, and the equestrian industry. Angie has also provided counsel and built outreach plans for South Florida organizations focused on social services and education to help each reach important audiences and meet funding goals.
- She was a news reporter for more than two decades, writing stories at The Palm Beach Post about education, government, construction, real estate, and the environment.
- Her writing and editing portfolio includes public speeches, seminar presentations, short stories, editorial columns, radio commercials, ad copy, and corporate annual reports. Her freelance work has been featured in Planning Magazine, the national magazine of the American Planning Association, and numerous South Florida publications, including The Coastal Star newspaper, Naples Illustrated, Hobe Sound Magazine, Boca Magazine, Florida Food & Farm, and Wellington the Magazine.
- Louisiana State University: Bachelor’s degree in journalism.