Chris Delisio is responsible for the overall direction and management of all fundraising, development and alumni relations at FAU. As CEO of the FAU Foundation, he offers advice, counsel and leadership to the University’s fundraising organization, its staff and board of directors.
- Delisio joined FAU after eight years at The Ohio State University, where he served as the Assistant Vice President for Development and Executive Director of Principal Gifts. In this role, Delisio was responsible for assisting with the execution of a more than $500 million annual fundraising strategy, and providing comprehensive leadership and oversight of the principal gift operation – gifts of $5 million or more. He simultaneously oversaw the College of Arts and Sciences’ $400 million campaign.
- Prior to his time at Ohio State, Delisio held numerous development leadership positions in North Carolina and Ohio, including at the North Carolina Special Olympics; University of North Carolina Wilmington; University of Dayton; Ohio University; and Ohio Wesleyan University.
- Delisio serves or has served on numerous industry-related boards.
- Kent State University: Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree
- Hiram College: Bachelor of Arts Degree