Sandra Jakubow, MA
Sandra Jakubow joined the Division of Institutional Advancement in 2022 as the Associate Director of Strategic Initiatives, Alumni Relations. In her role, she engages students, alumni and community partners with the Alumni Association through innovative programming to enhance the FAU experience. In addition, she cultivates strategic partnerships with businesses to support alumni and division initiatives.
- Prior to joining the Division of Institutional Advancement, Jakubow served as FAU’s Director for the Career Center and went onto the role of Co-Director for the Mentoring Project. She brings over 18 years of institutional knowledge of FAU and experience with donor relations, advisory boards, event management and career coaching students and alumni.
- Before rejoining FAU, Jakubow served first as the founding Career Center Manager at Palm Beach State College, Boca Raton campus, then as the Manager for Student Development/Advising. She served as the Career Cluster Chair across five campuses.
- Prior to relocating to Florida, Jakubow served as the Director for Career Services and Cooperative Education at NYU’s Polytechnic Institute, arriving to the role after working at Long Island University and Drexel University in the Career Center and serving as adjunct instructor for Student Success and Career Development courses.
- Temple University: Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology
- Western Michigan University: Master of Arts Degree in Counseling Psychology
- Florida Atlantic University: Certificate in Human Resource Management