In her role as Director of Development for the Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing, Marcie is responsible for securing major gifts and building strong relationships with donors and engaging the community in the priority needs of the College of Nursing.
- Marcie is a Certified Fund-Raising Executive (CFRE) with over $100M in successful fundraising and has worked with national renowned nonprofit healthcare organizations, most recently as the Director and Chief Development Officer for Holy Cross Health in Ft. Lauderdale, which is a member of Trinity Health (a multi-hospital health system based in Detroit). In addition, she was Director of Major Gifts at the American Cancer Society (ACS) and prior to ACS, was Sr. Director of Institutional Advancement at Cleveland Clinic where she attained two of the largest gifts in Cleveland Clinic Florida’s history.
- Marcie is most passionate about building and expanding relationships with established and new donors, faculty partners and team members. Cultivating and engaging donors by sharing the mission of the organization has been key to her leadership and philanthropic successes.
- A resident of Delray Beach, Marcie is married and has served on the Palm Beach County Human Rights Council and the Delray Beach Playhouse Board of Directors. She is also a proud veteran, having served in the United States Army for three years.
- Florida Atlantic University: Masters in Nonprofit Management degree
- Palm Beach Atlantic University: Bachelor of Science degree
- Palm Beach State College: Associate of Arts degree