Jorene Jameson, Ph.D., CFRE
Dr. Jorene Jameson serves as the development officer for The Kelly/Strul Emerging Scholars Program, which offers full scholarships to first-generation students. Currently, there are 70 full-time scholars in the program. Dr. Jameson served the FAU College of Education for three years before her current position with the Foundation. As a graduate teaching assistant and adjunct faculty member, Dr. Jameson has taught courses in nonprofit management, volunteer management, and ethics.
- Prior to entering the Ph.D. program in 2013, Jameson served as the President and CEO of the Broward Education Foundation in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Jameson has also held executive positions in the nonprofit sector with the YMCA, Girl Scouts, and Public Television.
- In the government sector, Jameson served as an Executive Assistant in the administration of Governor “Pete” DuPont in Delaware, and as a Division Director in the Delaware Department of Health & Social Services. She also held executive positions in the City of Wilmington during the administrations of Mayors Tom Maloney and Bill McLaughlin.
- East Stroudsburg State University: BA Political Science
- Fels Institute of Government at the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School: Master’s Degree in Public Administration (MPA)
- Florida Atlantic University: Ph.D. Public Administration
- CFRE International: Certified Fund Raising Executive