Amy Mauser serves the Assistant Director of Development for the Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine. In this role she is responsible for developing solicitation and closure strategies for gifts aligned with both the college’s and the University’s fundraising priorities and campaigns. As FAU Health expands its work and partnerships across Southeast Florida, Amy will work on developing relationships that will lead to engaged and educated communities.
- Before bringing her expertise to FAU, Amy gained over 20 years of experience facilitating philanthropy by supporting non-profits, individuals, and trusted advisors. This work has included work in the arts (Norton Museum of Art), for faith-based missions (Jewish Community Center of the Palm Beaches, Habitat for Humanity), higher education (Florida International University), Disaster Services (South Florida Region, American Red Cross), and healthcare (Parkinson’s Foundation).
- Prior to joining FAU, she also founded Team Kat & Mouse, a consulting firm dedicated to working with non-profit organizations to increase fundraising success with training, tactics, and tools.
- A lawyer by training, Amy has spent much of her career working with donors to create impactful estate gifts, often using tangible assets.
- Columbia University School of Law: Juris Doctor
- New York University: Master’s Degree in Public Administration
- University of Pennsylvania: Bachelor of Arts Degree